Drums, Guitar, Keyboard, Music Theory, Percussion, Piano, Singing, Violin, Music
Where are Lessons Offered
In Teacher Studio
In Student Home
PIANO LESSONS IN YOUR HOME, Inc. sends qualified piano, guitar, drum, voice and violin instructors directly to your home. We are a convenient solution for busy families who would like to introduce their children to the world of music. We have been in business since 1996 and specialize in teaching music to children, adults and seniors.
* Background Checked Instructors
* Flexible scheduling
* Optional piano recitals each year
* Musical Lending Library – musical materials for your family to borrow
Teaching Piano, Guitar, Violin, Voice & Drum Lessons in the following areas: Belleair, Belleair Beach, Belleair Bluffs, Belleair Shores, Brandon, Carrollwood, Clearwater, Clearwater Beach, Citrus Park, Countryside, Cross Creek, Crystal Beach, Davis Island, Dunedin, East Lake, Hudson, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores, Kenneth City, Land O Lakes, Lansbrook, Largo, Lutz, Madeira Beach, New Port Richey, New Tampa, North Redington Beach, North Tampa, Odessa, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Palma Ceia, Pinellas Park, Redington Beach, Redington Shores, Ridgemoor, Riverview, Safety Harbor, Seffner, Seminole, Seven Springs, South Tampa, Spring Hill, St. Petersburg, Tarpon Springs, Town and Country, Temple Terrace, Tierra Verde, Trinity, Valrico, Wesley Chapel, Westchase, West Shore.
For Piano, Guitar, Violin,Voice & Drum Lessons In Your Home, please visit pianolessonsinyourhome.com for more information.
*** Mention this add and receive $10 OFF your first music session, New Clients Only, For a Limited Time ***
My Musical Education Background
Our instructors teach in Hillsborough, Pinellas and Pasco counties. They have their degrees in Music Education or are currently working towards them. Our instructors go through an extensive hiring process and background check. They are also required to have taught a minimum of 2 years before teaching with our music school.
Genres and Subjects Taught
All Genres in Piano, Guitar, Voice, Violin and Drums.
Available Discounts for 3 or more students in one home.
Senior Discounts Available.
Ages / Skill Levels Taught
Piano ages 4 to adult.
Guitar ages 6 to adult.
Violin ages 8 to adult.
Voice ages 9 to adult.
Drums ages 6 to adult.
My Certifications and Awards
We are on Angie's list and in good standing with the BBB.
Clearwater Beach, FL
Our teacher is committed to finding material to spark our son's interest and enthusiasm. Our son wants too play. The teacher is always flexible with our schedule. He is just a genuinely kind person who cares about his music - and students! Thank you! Brandy L.
Our teacher shows enthusiasm and is very good with small children. She communicates the children's progress and provides input. Our teacher is reliable, trustworthy and energetic. It is a pleasure having her in my home. Allison K.
Safety Harbor, FL
Our teacher is very patient and teaches them music that keeps them interested in lessons and playing. Our teacher is a great teacher and mentor for our boys. Thank you for being here in Pinellas County! Winnie B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Our teacher is very patient and flexible. He also works with music our children like. He actually involved them in choosing his music for the lesson. Julia V.
Palm Harbor, FL
Our teacher is very patient with our daughter as she is distracted easily. Our teacher is great! Melissa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
- I appreciate our instructor's ability to make the sessions learning fun while still keeping everything in control. Our family enjoys the relaxed and comfortable situation with lessons in our home. We have been extremely pleased with our daughter's lessons and really like our teacher! Donna M.
St. Petersburg, FL
We love our teacher's personality and warmth. He has adapted lessons to tailor my child's needs. Debra H.
- Finally, after 50 years of wanting to take piano lessons, I’ve finally been able to do it. I started piano lessons about 1 year ago, with PLIYH and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.!! My teacher, Ismael Rivera is very easy to work with and has never been intimidating at all, even though he is so knowledgeable about music. He is always patient and encouraging, even when I haven’t practiced the way I would have liked. He also has been very flexible in scheduling. I have been enjoying ever aspect of this process, even the daily (or almost daily ) practice sessions. And, I truly believe that my mind is getting sharper as a result of learning to play. My memory is much better and I seem to be able to concentrate better than before I started. I highly recommend taking lessons with PLIYH, don’t put it off any longer!! Brenda (59 years young)