Where are Lessons Offered
In Teacher Studio
In Student Home
Patti Irwin is owner and director of The PIMA Studio.
A native of Texas, Patti has been teaching piano, theory and composition in Annapolis, MD since 1989. The mother of 3 children and 2 granddaughters, Patti had lived in Annapolis for 27 years and has just returned to her home state (along with her dogs, Boots and Snowball) to be closer to her family.
Having studied music and art at Texas Women's University and The University of Texas, she continues to study to this day believing education is a life-long adventure whether you are 8 or 80.
Patti is actively involved in national, state and local organizations:
• Treasurer, Anne Arundel Music Teachers Association, 6 years
• Chairperson, American College of Musicians/National Guild of Piano Teachers, 15 years
• Founder and Chairperson for Anne Arundel County Chapter of Maryland State Theory Exams
• Co-Founder of MEGA, Music Teachers of Greater Annapolis
• President, MEGA, 2007-2009
• Co-Chairperson, MEGA Monster Concerts
Genres and Subjects Taught
Piano, theory and composition. The method used depends entirely on your childs learning style.
$25 - 30 minute lesson
$30 - 30 minute lesson and 20 minute computer lab
$40 - 45 minute lesson
$50 - 60 minute lesson
Ages / Skill Levels Taught
Ages 5 to adult
There are no reviews yet for this teacher. Be the first to review The PIMA Studio