Cello, Guitar, Keyboard, Piano, Singing, Violin
Where are Lessons Offered
Why take lessons at Music4Kids?
- Great Teachers: Our teachers consider the needs of each student, customizing lesson materials to the student's learning styles and personality. As they grow musically, each student is given the opportunity to help make decisions about the direction their lessons will take and choose songs they like to play.
- Monthly Group Classes: Part of the fun of music is to make music with your friends. In addition to their weekly lesson, our students participate in monthly group classes where they become part of a community of young musicians. In the group class they have an opportunity to perform for other students, which helps them get ready for playing in recitals and other performances. They also participate in a group musical activity, play a music game, and enjoy a snack.
- Recitals: We hold two or three recitals each year - at Christmas time, at the end of the school year, and sometimes at the end of the summer.
- Recognition for Accomplishments: Students have the opportunity to work toward trophies and awards for progress in mastering fundamental skills and meeting practice goals. These awards are presented during our recitals.
- Summer Fun: Each summer we choose a theme such as movie music, Disney, etc. Students take a break from the method books to focus on only playing their favorite music.
My Musical Education Background
Visit our website at (contact me) to learn about the backgrounds of our teachers.
Genres and Subjects Taught
Kindermusik for ages birth to seven, Piano, Violin, Guitar, Voice, Rogue Valley Kids Choir (ages 8-12)
Visit our website at (contact me) to view teacher bios.
Ages / Skill Levels Taught
All ages and skill levels.
My Certifications and Awards
Kindermusik Recognition as a Top Program, Founder and Director holds a Master of Arts in Music Education.
My Musical Influences
We appreciate all genres of music. We start with a solid foundation in the basics of excellent musicianship and customize the style of music learned to the interestes of our students.
There are no reviews yet for this teacher. Be the first to review Music4Kids Music Learning Center