Beth Ann Munson
1375 Holly Dr. East
Broomfield, CO 80020
Types of Lessons Offered
- Piano Lessons
- Performed with Los Angeles Symphony at the Hollywood Bowl, CA, at age 7.
- An Original Mouseketeer at age 10.
- Concert Pianist from age 7 - 19, performing throughout the US and abroad.
- A Member of the Los Angeles Musicians Union, as an accompanist.
- Affiliated with the music department at Cal State Long Beach for 17 years - adjudicating and tutoring.
- Chairman of the Long Beach National Guild of Piano Teachers for 8 years.
- An arranger of popular piano music with John Brimhall Publications
- Night Club and Cruise Ship entertainer - Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, CA., and Carnival Cruise Lines.
- Have a private studio in Broomfield, CO.
- I am now enjoying a group of students, hobbyists, young artists, from early age to Adults.
- Member of the Music Teachers Assoc. (BMTA, Broomfield, CO ) - for more information.
- Member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.
My Musical Education Background
BA in Piano Performance, Occidental College in Pasadena, Calif.
MBA in Composition at UC Riverside, Riverside,Calif.
Genres and Subjects Taught
I have always enjoyed teaching, whether it be a "budding talent" or just a hobbyist. I teach every style of music, and all ages and levels. The lessons are individualized for that particular student, only using Method Books in the beginning lessons.
Rates vary, depending on length of lesson, age of student.
Ages / Skill Levels Taught
My Certifications and Awards
Member of the Music Teacher's Assoc.
Member of the National Guild of Piano Teachers.
My Musical Influences
Arturo Rubenstein - classical pianist
George Gershwin - American composer/pianist
George Shearing - jazz pianist
Peter Nero - jazz/classical pianist
Music Studio Location
Submit your Testimonial
Beth Ann Munson
Let others know about Beth Ann Munson. Did this teacher help you to learn? How long did you take lessons? Are you still playing music? Share any thoughts or stories you have so that others can know about this teacher!